|Learn how to make your own portable garage carport shelter. We show you how.
The E-Z-Build Weather-Shield Shelter min-kit includes E-Z to follow step by step illustrated instructions
and all the special parts you need.
The pipe for the structure can be easily purchased in your location (Home Depot or a local Chain-link fencing supplier).
We include a list of pipe lengths and sizes you will need. 'T' posts for anchoring the shelter can be purchased
at Home Depot for less than $5 each. You will be saving hundred$ and even more in shipping cost.
The E-Z-Build kit can be assembled on a Saturday or a couple evenings. Each kit comes with a 2 yr. prorated
top cover, two sides and one end part way down. Full sides and zippered doors are optional (note: 5 yr. and
10 yr. covers are available)
Note:Mini-kits do not include pipe or 'T' posts
Heavy Duty Cover
Super Heavy Duty Cover
E-Z-Build Weather-Shield Shelter Kit includes:
- Heavy Duty commercial grade Warranted cover top
- Cover tie down ball bungees
- Life-time corner fittings
- Hardware brackets, clamps, fasteners
- E-Z to follow illustrated instructiuons
Complete parts list of pipe lengths, sizes, where to buy locally to $ave hundred$.
The Weather-Shield Shelter Carport or Garage Kit is the best quality on the market.
$2,000-$4,000 value for hundred$ less.
As high as you need Same Price!
7'-12' sides and 11'-17' at peak
Heavy Duty or Super Heavy Duty Covers
- 12'W x 24'L - $797 - Super Heavy Duty Cover - $1397
- 12'W x 30'L - $897 - Super Heavy Duty Cover - $1497
- 14'W x 40'L - $1197 - Super Heavy Duty Cover - $1897
- 14'W x 50'L - $1297 - Super Heavy Duty Cover - $2297
- 20'W x 20'L - $797 - Super Heavy Duty Cover - $1397
- 20'W x 30'L - $997 - Super Heavy Duty Cover - $1897
- 20'W x 40'L - $1297 - Super Heavy Duty Cover - $2497
- 20'W x 50'L - $1497 - Super Heavy Duty Cover - $2997
- Sizes can be adjusted. Ask Larry
Protect Your Investment