Quality Galvanized Steel Corner-fittings
High Pitch 7 & 12 - 30 degrees
Also available Low pitch 2-1/2 & 12 - 12 degrees
Our quality galvanized steel corner-fittings are made of ASTM A513/1 grade 1-7/8" O.D. metal tubing with a wall thickness of 0.120" outdoor finish with metal tightening bolts. We recommend you use U.S. 1-5/8" galvanized 16 gauge top rail pipe for legs, walls, and roof rafters. (1-1/2" EMT or IMC pipe can also be used but is not as strong. Pipe can be purchased at Home Depot, Lowe's, or your local chain-link fencing supplier(recommended).
Portable Shelter Parts
'T' Through Fitting
40" Corner Brace with Pipe Clamps
50 Ball Bungees
50 Pkg of 5": $14.97
50 Pkg of 8": $15.97
'U' Bolt for 'T' Post to leg
Ratchet-TITE with easy Hook Anchor Kit
Our Ratchet-TITE with easy Hook® Anchor provides a rock solid anchoring system that allows for immediate and constant frame-to-anchor tightening for canopies, shelters and garages. This is your anchor solution for canopies, sheds, garages, storage shelters, bulk materials and tie-downs.
- The easy Hook Anchoring System works well wherever you plan to install your shelter.
- Great for larger single pipe shelters, garages, fencing, trees and building in any soil condition.
- Made of solid steel and heavy-gauge wrapped wire,
- Easy Hook works in grass, rocky soil, gravel or asphalt.
- Manufacturer recommends (1) one Easy Hook anchor per leg
- Check your installation manual for more details on proper anchoring.
Three easy steps
- Drive it into the ground
- Pull it tight
- Fasten it to object to be anchored
Full kit includes
- Four easy Hook Anchors, drive rod and hardware tie-down. They bite and hold on tight.
- Four Rugged plated metal ratchets with sturdy webbing and beefy S-Hook connectors for quick and easy tightening.
- Drill Guide Template for easy location of the ratchet connection point.
Complete Kit $43.97
ShelterAuger Earth Anchor Kit
- Securely anchor your shelter to grass or unpacked soil.
- Genuine authentic anchoring for shelters, canopies and instant garages.
- Innovative corkscrew design digs in fast and holds on tight.
- Recommended for garages, sheds and larger canopies.
- Portable and reusable.
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel construction will not rust, corrode, chip or peel.
- Quick clamp-on wire tie-downs are installed in minutes to legs and anchors with a rock solid connection.
- Proper anchoring of your shelter is mandatory.
- Make sure it is anchored securely to manufacturer specifications.
- We recommend (1) one Shelter Auger per leg.
Includes: 4 - 30" Auger anchors and 4 tie-downs
Complete Kit $33.97