Weather-Shield Shelters are
Economical, Tough, and USA Made
- 2-7/8" High grade US certified galvanized steel frame. Triple-coated rust and corrosion-proofing leaves no exposed raw steel and makes frames ultra-durable.
- Solid rib design, Patented ShelterLock™ stabilizers add rock-solid strength and stability to the frame. Bolted connections lock securely for sturdier construction and increased wind loads.
- Triple-layer chemically heat bonded enhanced polyethylene rip-stop fabric cover is hot air fused at the seams and 100% waterproof with a white interior lining for enhanced illumination.
- UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, mildew and rot resistant with anti-fungal agents results in a cover that withstands the elements.
- Fire-rated, tear resistant, UV-treated, waterproof fabric provides years of protection* Fire rated FR fabric CPAI 84 Section 6 and NFPA 701 compliant.
- Wind and Snow safe rated. * Wind and snow loads have been calculated using combined snow and wind load provisions in accordance with ASCE 7-05 based on an unoccupied, fully enclosed building.
- Fast and Easy assembly with Rugged Ratchet Tite tensioning for quick and easy cover installation and in most cases requires no building permits
- Good: Heavy Duty PE: 9 oz. 15 mils, 4-layer, with 2 years pro-rated warranty. Life Expectancy = 8+ yrs., Gray, Green, Tan, White, Translucent, Brown
- Better: Commercial-grade Super Heavy Duty PE: 14.5 oz. polyethylene cover. One of the best polytarps on the market, double thick thread, 10 year pro-rated warranty on the top cover Life Expectancy = 15+ yrs., and 3 year on the ends. Gray, Green, Tan, White, Brown
- Best: Ultra Duty PVC: 21.5 oz. An commercial-industrial quality PCV/vinyl cover. 15 year pro-rated warranty on the top cover Life Expectancy = 20+ yrs., and 3 year on the ends. Hunter Green or White
- Double Zippered Front Panel & Solid Rear Panel.
Easy Hook™ anchors (2 per rib) - Alternative anchors sold separately